National Load Dispatch Center (NLDC) is the Nodal Agency for the implementation of the scheme under CERC (PSDF) Regulations 2014. Functions of Nodal Agency are as below:
- Act as Secretariat to the Monitoring Committee and the Appraisal Committee.
- Prepare a detailed procedure for release and disbursement from PSDF consistent with the procedure approved by the Monitoring Committee from time to time.
- Keep the record of business transacted at each meeting of the Appraisal Committee and the Monitoring Committee.
- Prepare detailed procedure for preparation of budget, accounting of receipts/disbursals from PSDF public account and audit with the approval of the Monitoring Committee.
- Prepare annual report of the PSDF.
- Perform such other functions as may be assigned by the Monitoring Committee and the Appraisal Committee.