The Appraisal Committee, in its seventh meeting had suggested to bring uniformity, that a model DPR along with suggested guidelines with regard to spares, taxes etc may be made available to the entities through NLDC website. The matter was deliberated by the Appraisal Committee in the meeting held on 8.9.2015. The committee had recommended the following guidelines:
- Spares as specified under the Tariff Regulations for 2014-19 notified by CERC
- Non consideration of state taxes, entry tax, etc in the project cost
- Placement of the Letter of Award (LOA) only after approval of the scheme.
- Supply and erection shall commensurate with each other.
- Opening of a separate bank account for each scheme for linking of the same with Public Finance Management System (PFMS) of Ministry of Finance